We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. IE may change this policy from with by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 10 2013.
What we collect
Like most websites we may collect certain information from our users including:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Information about your computer type, operating system, length of visit, page views and browsing habits) and about your visits and use of the website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser
- Other information relevant to visitor surveys or correspondence
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- For improving your browsing experience.
- To enable your use of the services available on the website.
- We may periodically send emails about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are required to by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You can find out more about the cookies we use on our Cookie Page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to IE GDS, Aquinas House, 63 Warstone Lane, Birmingham, B18 6NG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.